NOTE: This blog requires Google Authorship. This keeps the blog at a higher level of quality and better promotes it’s authors.
If you have original content regarding fitness, health, or wellness, we often welcome guest bloggers to post on our blog. Please review the guidelines below, and if you are interested please follow the instructions below. If you have any questions, or if you are unsure if the subject matter will be accepted, please email us using the form below.
- Content must be original and of high quality.
- Two links are permitted and will be left as “dofollow”.
- All links must make sense. The purpose of guest blogging on this blog is to promote yourself as an author, not to score a little link juice.
- Links may not go to a retailer competing with www.BetterHealthInnovations.com.
- All images must be receive proper attribution (which does not count toward the links above).
If that sounds good, then here is what we will do for you:
- Publish your post upon approval in a timely fashion.
- Our blog supports Rel=Author, your post get to more readers
- Ping your post with around 100 ping services.
- Tweet about your post to our huge twitter following.
- Publish to our Facebook fan page.
- Burn it to our RSS feed, which is heavily subscribed to.
- Once your post is indexed by search engines we will publish to our related blog network (around 10 blogs).
- 2 or 3 posts a week are selected to go out in our newsletter to our large opt-in lists
- At no time will we ever mess with links you put in your post.
Here is how to start guest blogging for us (it’s very simple)
- Register on our blog: Click Here
You will automatically be registered as a contributor. This means that you may enter posts, and will will approve/publish them
- Enter your Google+ link into your profile page and a short bio.
- Add this blog to your G+ page as a blog that you contribute to.
- Enter a post on the “Add New” post page.
- Send us an email (using the form below) letting us know that you have a post ready for review.
- We will review your post, and if approved, schedule it for publication.